Analisa Kualitas Pelayanan Pada Pelanggan PT. Titipan Kilat Jalur Nugraha Ekakurir (JNE) Cabang Batununggal
MetadataShow full item record
Service quality is one of the success key and the basis for building the success and profits for companies in any field. The transition era of the needs of the quantity on the need to make the quality of the company is currently conducting a focus on quality service delivery.JNE is a company engaged in the field of freight forwarding and logistics of goods or documents, based in Jakarta Indonesia.JNE is a service company in Indonesia thatprovide services as required and expected by today's customers. This study aims to determine the quality of services provided by JNE Batununggal, to determine the level of customer satisfaction and how much influence the quality of service to customer satisfaction. This study used quantitative descriptive method with data collection using the questionnaire. Questionnaires distributed using an ordinal scale and measurement in the form of Likert. Sample collection technique used was non-probability sampling of 100 respondents. Based on the analysis of 100 respondents that the quality of service JNE Batununggal included in the category quite well, with an average percentage of 74.35%, thecustomers are quite satisfied with quality of services provided by the JNE Batununggal amounted to 70.43% and there is a positive effect on the quality of service to customer satisfaction that is equal to 21.4%, while the remaining 78.6% is influenced by other factors. Further research is expected to examine the other factors.