Pengaruh Bauran Promosi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Kopi Anjis Cabang Telaga Bodas Bandung
Handika, Ria Nindi
MetadataShow full item record
ssing industry and the proliferation of coffee shop in Indonesia. One of the cities in Indonesia with the most rapid development of the coffee shop is the city of Bandung. Coffee shop Coffee Anjis studied were Telaga Bodas branches are introducing their products to the wider community by implementing promotional mix such as advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling, word of mouth and direct marketing. This study aims to determine the influence of promotion mix on purchase decisions in Coffee Anjis Telaga Bodas branch in the city of Bandung. This research uses descriptive and quantitative research methods with simple regression analysis on 100 respondents. The results showed that the promotion mix significantly influence the purchasing decisions of 0.385 or promotional mix influence purchasing decisions by 38.5% the remaining 61.5% is influenced by other factors.