Pengaruh Customer Relationship Management (Crm) Dan Trustworthiness Terhadap Reputasi Bank
MetadataShow full item record
Banking has a positive contribution to the macro economy, especially to support the economic growth of a country. Bank bjb is a bank centered in the city of Bandung and prioritizes its operational activities in the area of West Java and Banten, originally bank bjb not a national bank but now bank bjb has been able to compete and compete with other banks. One of the efforts to increase the level of customer confidence is by promoting Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program is useful to manage every potential customer owned by banking. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is one of the business approach based on relationship management with customers. Banking reputation reflects the good name of banking in the presence of consumers. The better the banking reputation will be the more number of customers owned by the banks concerned. This study aims to determine the effect of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Trustworthiness to Bank Reputation at bank bjb Branch Suci. This research method using qualitative approach. Samples used are as many as 100 customers bank bjb in Branch Suci, by using simple random sampling. Data analysis used is path analysis. The results showed that partially or simultaneously Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Trustworthiness have a significant influence on the Bank Reputation on the bank bjb Branch Sacred. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Trustworthiness accounted for 76.2% of the Bank's Reputation, while the remaining 23.8% was influenced by other variables not examined.