Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorHandika, Ria Nindi
dc.contributor.authorYusiana, Rennyta
dc.date.accessioned2016-12-27T09:16:59Z
dc.date.available2016-12-27T09:16:59Z
dc.date.issued12/27/2016
dc.identifier.issn2252- 8520
dc.identifier.urihttp://repository.ekuitas.ac.id/handle/123456789/193
dc.descriptionRia Nindi Handika - [email protected] ; Rennyta Yusiana - [email protected] ; [email protected] - Manajemen Pemasaran, Fakultas Ilmu Terapan, Telkom Universityen_US
dc.description.abstractssing industry and the proliferation of coffee shop in Indonesia. One of the cities in Indonesia with the most rapid development of the coffee shop is the city of Bandung. Coffee shop Coffee Anjis studied were Telaga Bodas branches are introducing their products to the wider community by implementing promotional mix such as advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling, word of mouth and direct marketing. This study aims to determine the influence of promotion mix on purchase decisions in Coffee Anjis Telaga Bodas branch in the city of Bandung. This research uses descriptive and quantitative research methods with simple regression analysis on 100 respondents. The results showed that the promotion mix significantly influence the purchasing decisions of 0.385 or promotional mix influence purchasing decisions by 38.5% the remaining 61.5% is influenced by other factors.en_US
dc.language.isootheren_US
dc.publisherSTIE Ekuitasen_US
dc.relation.ispartofseriesJR;00024
dc.subjectPromotion Mixen_US
dc.subjectPurchasing Decisionen_US
dc.titlePengaruh Bauran Promosi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Kopi Anjis Cabang Telaga Bodas Bandungen_US
dc.typeArticleen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record